Recently published news in web industry

Grab the widget  Tech Thoughts

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Top 10 Dance songs ever in History

The top ten dance song in the world is found in different ways. Here I publish most recent stats on this issue.

According to a VH1 poll;

19.1% Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
17.9% Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
16.7% The Village People - Y.M.C.A.
16.5% Madonna - Vogue10.7%
C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
5.0% Chubby Checker - The Twist
4.8% Donna Summer - Last Dance
3.6% Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
3.3% Sister Sledge - We Are Family
2.4% Van McCoy - The Hustle

According to Rollingstone Mag 10 greatest SLOW dance songs;

1. “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing,” Aerosmith
2. “Unchained Melody,” The Righteous Brothers
3. “Crazy For You,” Madonna
4. “Take My Breath Away,” Berlin
5. “I Only Have Eyes for You,” The Flamingos
6. “Never Tear Us Apart,” INXS
7. “In Your Eyes” Peter Gabriel
8. “Love Song,” The Cure
9. “Eternal Flame,” The Bangles
10. “I’ll Be There,” The Jackson 5

No comments:

Earn money with google adsense

Discover the latest news of Electronic Generation.