Recently published news in web industry

Grab the widget  Tech Thoughts

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Top 10 paranormal fiction books

Here is the complete top ten list of paranormal fiction books . I think you will agree for me in this book list.

1. The Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. Her latest "Grave" book was actually pretty good too. I didn't care for the first one, but this one introduced a hint of romance (slightly incestuous, but so what) that I liked.

2. Sunshine by Robin McKinley. I will be among those mobbing her if she doesn't write a sequel. Not enough sex or romance, but the hint was pretty tantalizing. And that aside it was just quite a jolly good book.

3. Lori Handeland writes a series about werewolves - there are several of them and I think she's going off in a new direction with her next book.

4. Patricia Briggs is good. I've been enjoying her Mercedes Thompson series and look forward to the next one. This series is about a shifter, werewolves, vampires, fairies...

5. Kay Hooper her series is about psychics.

6. Victoria Laurie. She writes two series - one is an intuitive investigator and the other is a ghostbuster. Both are winners in my book!

7. Keri Arthur. Highly-sexed werewolves.

8. Karen Chance. A three book series about Cassandra Palmer, a clairvoyant who was raised by vampires and is now queen of the seers.

9. Kelley Armstrong. Werewolves, etc.

10. Kim Harrison - witches, vamps, etc.

No comments:

Earn money with google adsense

Discover the latest news of Electronic Generation.